FAQ/Reminders about our Sunday Services
Please read the information below to ensure you and those around you stay safe at our Covid-secure services.
Track and Trace
- You need to book a ticket to attend one of these services. You can do this via our website.
- Please book a ticket for every member of your household including children. Only members of your household or support bubble will be allowed within one booking and seated together.
- Please do not attend if you are displaying any symptoms of Covid19 or have been in close proximity with any person who has tested positive in the past 14 days. (The 11 at Ashington will be recorded and streamed online from Monday at 6pm).
- Please respect social distancing at all times, when outside or inside to 1 metre + when wearing face masks, or 2 metres with face masks at the 11am service at Washington.
- You must wear a face mask whilst you are in the church, and hand-sanitiser will be provided on arrival.
- There will be no water points or refreshments available so please make sure to bring a water bottle and take it home with you after the service.
- Please ensure when talking with others you maintain social distancing at all times and keep conversations brief.
- All surfaces will be sanitised between services.
- As we are unable to join in with singing, we encourage you to hum or simply listen while the musicians lead us in worship.